Sister Mary Raymond Clark, R.C.D., who served in religious education, nursing and geriatric care, died Sept. 12 at the Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry. She was 77. A licensed practical nurse, she cared for retired priests of the archdiocese in residence at Archbishop Stepinac High School in White Plains, 1993-1999. From 1978 to 1990 she cared for retired and ill Jesuits at the Gonzaga residence in Monroe. She was a pastoral assistant and secretary to Msgr. James F. Cox, then chaplain at Rockland State Hospital, 1971-1977. She served twice as secretary for the Sisters of Christian Doctrine, 1991-1994 and 1970-1977. From 1967 to 1978 she did catechetical teacher training at Marydell Convent in Suffern while completing her nursing training. She served as a catechist at Nativity and St. Jude's, Manhattan; St. Athanasius and St. John Vianney, the Bronx; Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Yonkers; and St. Gregory the Great, Harrison, 1959-1965; and at St. Ann's and Nyack Boys' School, Nyack; St. Stephen's, Warwick; and Our Lady of the Rosary, Greenwood Lake, 1957-1959. She also was a catechist and did parish visitation in New Hampshire and South Carolina. She retired in 1999 and resided at Visitation House in Upper Nyack. Born in Bayonne, N.J., she entered the Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine at Marydell Convent in Nyack in 1954 and professed final vows in 1962. She held a master's degree in religious education from The Catholic University of America. She is survived by two sisters, Ann Claudio and Sally Cook. A Funeral Mass was celebrated Sept. 15 at Ascension Cemetery, Airmont, where burial took place.