Sister Eucharia White, O.P., who taught at schools in the archdiocese and later was an office administrator, died April 16 at St. Martin de Porres Infirmary at St. DominicÕs Convent in Blauvelt. She was 83. She taught at the following schools: St. Anselm's, 1946-1952, and St. Luke's, 1952-1959, both in the Bronx; St. Joseph's, Millbrook, 1959-1963; and St. Catharine's, Blauvelt, 1972-1977. She also taught in New Jersey. She served in the financial office of a hospital in the British West Indies, and later worked in the business office at St. Dominic's College in Blauvelt, 1977-1989, and St. Dominic's Convent, 1999-2001. Born in New York City, she entered the Sisters of St. Dominic of Blauvelt in 1943 and made final vows in 1948. She held a bachelor's degree in education from Manhattan College and a master's in education from Fordham University. A Funeral Mass was offered April 19 in St. Dominic's Convent in Blauvelt. Burial was in the convent cemetery.