Sister Marguerite Fleming, S.C., who taught at the elementary, high school and college levels, died April 26 at Mary the Queen Convent in Yonkers. She was 90. She taught at St. John's University, 1968-1970, and the College of Mount St. Vincent, 1959-1961; and at St. Gabriel's High School, New Rochelle, 1967-1968; and Cathedral High School, Manhattan, 1944-1945. She taught in the Bronx at St. Barnabas, 1964-1965; Our Lady of Angels, 1943-1944; Visitation, 1940-1941; and the Academy of Mount St. Vincent, 1939. In Manhattan, she served at St. John the Evangelist, 1961-1964, and Blessed Sacrament, 1945-1951. She also taught at St. John the Evangelist, White Plains, 1945; and Immaculate Heart of Mary, Scarsdale, 1942-1943. She also taught in Brooklyn and, more recently, at public schools in Beacon. Born in Brooklyn, she entered the Sisters of Charity in 1939 and professed final vows in 1946. She held a bachelor's degree in math from the College of Mount St. Vincent and a master's in math from Fordham University. She is survived by a sister, Anne F. Woods. A Funeral Mass was offered May 1 at Mary the Queen Convent in Yonkers, with burial at St. Joseph's Cemetery.