Sister Mary Rose Frazzetta, R.C.D., who was a catechist and Eucharistic minister in the archdiocese, died April 21 at Nyack Hospital. She was 90. She did catechetical work at St. Brigid's, St. Mary's and Our Lady of Sorrows, all in Manhattan; at St. Ursula's in Mount Vernon, and at Sacred Heart parish in Suffern. She spent eight years as coordinator of the senior citizens group at St. Brigid's and volunteered in the hospice program at Cabrini Hospital, 1991-2001. Living in St. Stephen of Hungary parish, Manhattan, 1985-1989, she was a catechist, assisted with the parish HIV program and cooked meals for Ronald McDonald House, a residence for parents of critically ill children. Also in Manhattan, she did settlement house work at Madonna House, run by the congregation. She was local superior of Ave Maria House in the Bronx, 1964-1967, St. Ursula's Convent in Mount Vernon, 1984-1985, and a convent in Florida. She spent 28 years at one parish in Florida, and served at other parishes there and in New Hampshire and South Carolina. After retiring she resided at Madonna House on Grand Street, Manhattan, and served in St. Mary's and Our Lady of Sorrows parishes, where she did catechetical work, tutored children and worked with senior citizens. She visited the sick and brought them the Eucharist, as she had done throughout her religious life. Born in Manhattan, she entered the Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine in 1934 and professed final vows in 1942. A Funeral Mass was offered April 24 in the chapel at Ascension Cemetery in Airmont, where burial took place.